Worcester, United States
Worcester, the second largest city of Massachusetts is known as the "Heart of the Commonwealth." The city is very famous for its magnificent Cathedral and also famous for the world- renowned Worcester Porcelain.
Places to visit-
- Art Museum- It contains more than 35,000 works of art.
- The Hanover Theatre – It offers comfortable seats and terrific acoustics. There are lots of shows for visitors to enjoy.
- Crompton Collective- It is a wonderful mixture of boutique market meeting antiquities for all the shoppers.
- Massachusetts Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Mechanics Hall- It is a performing arts venue with the building’s elegant rooms set up to host all manner of events such as weddings and concerts.
- American Antiquarian Society- It offers over three million books, newspapers and manuscripts, periodicals and graphic arts materials.
- Worcester Historical Museum- This museum is devoted entirely to local history and artifacts.
- The Green Hill Park Farm- This zoo is the perfect place for the visitors who are interested in animals.
- Bancroft Tower- This building is 56 foot high and made up of natural stone.
- Wormtown Brewery- It is famous for its popular beer brands. It offers delicious beer with good background music.
- Central Rock Climbing Center- It provides everyone with world class indoor rock climbing.
- Elm Park
- EcoTarium- The EcoTarium is an exceptional indoor and outdoor museum.
- Salisbury Mansion
Where to stay?
Courtyard Worcester- This hotel is situated near Worcester Regional Airport.
Residence Inn Worcester- This hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast buffet, and high speed Internet.
Holiday Inn Express Worcester Downtown- This hotel contains 96 guest rooms which offers complimentary high speed wireless internet, 43" flat screen high definition televisions with 70 HD channels, refrigerator.